What's new

Mantequilla

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys well for those of you who remember me I'm sory that I havent been on for a while. Sorta fell out of the hoby for a while when I was low on cash but now I have some spare income again and a friend gave me a stick to get me hooked again (dang him).
And for those of you who dont remember me Hey yall im Andy.

Now to why I'm posting. Since my humidor is realy empty I am looking at buying some more sticks. I have been particularly looking at buying some Mantequilla Cigars. I have been looking around and havent been able to find any reviews for these things. So I was wondering if any of you have lit up these before and if you have "How were they?"

And I have been lurking for a few days and can say its good to be back.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Damn great to see you back here Andy! I always wonder what happen to the people that just fall off the face of the earth.

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I actually saw a 10 sampler pack on JRs website yesterday on them. I have not had one, nor heard of them untill I saw them yesterday. I hope this helps a bit on your search. :smokingme

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome back man! I have no info on those cigars....and I have to admit I've never heard of them. I'll have to do some research.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just fall for a realy long time untill they start smoking again:smokingbo and grow some wings:flying: and cash

and yeah I'm looking at buying the sampler just becasue they sound like a good shot and not to bad of a price

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome back Andy. Can't help ya on the sampler, I've never heard of those or had one...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Barber pole looking things. My son-in-law swears by them. Mild cigar as I remember. Can't hurt to try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have smoked 100's of these back when I use to buy all my cigars at JR they were always on sale. Mild to medium body well constructed and at a bargain price.

The Tapa Negra came in a box shape like a treasure chest and a little more of a bite.