What's new

Marathon suspects

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm listening to CNN on Sirius (ch115) and its been hard to get out if the van. Shit is getting real serious.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The morgue picture of black hat is pretty graphic. I have been listening to the scanner just about all day, lots of activity, sounds like the cops are being pulled in every which way and direction.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
Great job by all the LE who were involved in the apprehension of the 2 suspects.

RIP for the MIT police officer killed in the gunfight last night and a speedy recovery to all the other officers that were injured.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Only could have hoped this guy was found in this bar, he would not have made it out alive

[video=youtube_share;kIJ88VWlo3c]http://youtu.be/kIJ88VWlo3c[/video]

Notice the guy in the Celtic jersey and the red sox jersey

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Great job by all the LE who were involved in the apprehension of the 2 suspects.

RIP for the MIT police officer killed in the gunfight last night and a speedy recovery to all the other officers that were injured.
Turns out I actually worked with him a few years ago when he was with Somerville Aux police. Our dept helps them out quite a bit with some of their events throughout the year doing security and traffic. They do throw a mean St Paddy's day in Somerville. Guess I won't make it through this year without a funeral unfortunately.