What's new

March Madness - predictions and thoughts?

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Anyone have any predictions or hopes for the tournament?

Our whole family are Gonzaga fanatics and can't wait to see how this season plays out...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Their buzzer beater last year was amazing. That game was a blast to watch...I was secretly hoping they would pull it off.
Was never a basketball fan but since my daughter started attending Seton Hall my whole family follows it now and watches March Madness. LOL. That was the best basketball game I've watched

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We are all born and raised KU Jayhawks in my family. Hopefully they can add to their title number this year. Winning at Kentucky last night showed me a lot.

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I
Was never a basketball fan but since my daughter started attending Seton Hall my whole family follows it now and watches March Madness. LOL. That was the best basketball game I've watched
I love NCAA basketball, but can't stand NBA. When the posturing and grandstanding takes away from the game, I simply can't watch and enjoy it at all...

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My daughter is an athlete at Seton Hall and I know how difficult it is to do both. Although, in reality, the athletes that bring the big $$$ into these schools whether it's basketball, football, etc... get preferential treatment. They have people there just to do some of these athletes homework

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
We are all born and raised KU Jayhawks in my family. Hopefully they can add to their title number this year. Winning at Kentucky last night showed me a lot.
I've been really enjoying watching them play this year...I'm hoping this tournament really shows what some of these teams are capable of this year outside of the conferences.

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
GU got rated #1! Granted this really means nothing , but going into February as a #1 seed is still awesome. BYU is definitely one of those teams that make them work for it.

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
A couple semi-finals today. Vanderbilt and Mount St Mary's are 2 that completely surprised me.

Saturday, March 11 (Semifinals)
Game 11: No. 1 Kentucky vs. No. 5 Alabama | 1 p.m. | ESPN |
Game 12: No. 7 Vanderbilt vs. No. 3 Arkansas | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN |