What's new

Marriage! (and other recent updates...)

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Brothers!

It feels like it's been forever since I've been around these parts! Last time I was around much was a few months ago when I had just got my new promotion. Turns out they actually expect me to work in my new job so free time on the internet has been hard to come by :bouncetau. Anywho, in the past few months a LOT has happened! Meghan is now officially licensed as an MLO (mortgages), we got a puppy named Archer, bought a house in Charlotte, and.....got married! So yeah, it's been a crazy couple of months in the Cartis household! I won't bore everyone here with all the details of the wedding but we had it last week and flew directly to Mexico where I laid around and smoked cuban cigars and did absolutely nothing for a week.

The traveling part of my job will be slowing down soon and I'll be set up in my new home office shortly so hopefully I'll be back in action around here very soon!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Congrats to you and the Bride, Daniel! Welcome to the married club. I trust you updated LBB with your new info?

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sounds like some good things have been happening in your life!:thumbsup:
Thanks!
Congrats to you and the Bride, Daniel! Welcome to the married club. I trust you updated LBB with your new info?
Thanks! Not yet, we don't move in until December 7th but I better go ahead and update it and say not to use the new one just yet...

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks! We're closing on our house next week and I've already been looking at small porch heaters so I can enjoy my winter smokes :)