What's new

MARTINSBURG, WV - La Aurora Cigar Rolling/Tasting Event - July 14, 2007

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Date/Time: Saturday July 14, 2007 11:00AM - 3:00PM

Event: La Aurora Cigar Rolling/Tasting Event

320 West King Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401

Come join the Martinsburg crew for an afternoon of cigars and fun. A representative from Miami Cigars will be on hand along with a cigar roller from La Aurora for the shop's annual rolling event. The roller will be making fresh cigars using the La Aurora and the Leon Jimenes blends. Attendees will receive a fresh-rolled cigar just for coming in and specials on La Aurora, Leon Jimenes, and Don Linos will be available during this event.

Food and drink will be supplied by King Street Emporium.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Damn Rodney, we have a company fishing trip planned on the Bay all day Saturday. One of these days I will meet you at one of these events. Thanks for posting.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've got three farmers markets going that day so I doubt I'll be able to make it but if I get away early enough I'll try.

I think I might just make this....I will be fishing just below Harper's Ferry in the AM, afterwards I may pop on by for a few.
Greg, I'll be working the Charles Town market from 9-12 right near the center of town. Stop on by if you pass through in time. It'd be great to finally meet one of my best customers!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I've got three farmers markets going that day so I doubt I'll be able to make it but if I get away early enough I'll try.

Greg, I'll be working the Charles Town market from 9-12 right near the center of town. Stop on by if you pass through in time. It'd be great to finally meet one of my best customers!
Oh yeah, I was definitely planning on dropping by as well :thumbsup: