What's new

MARTINSBURG, WV - May 16, 2007 CAO Tasting Event

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
CAO Tasting Event

Date & Time: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:00 - 6:00PM

King Street Emporium
320 West King Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401

Come join the Martinsburg crew for a CAO Tasting Event at the King Street Emporium. Take advantage of one-day only special deals, free cigars and door prizes. CAO Representative Frank Kapp will be on hand to answer questions.

Food and drinks will be provided by King Street Emporium.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'd love to but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. It's a little too early for me to get from my day job to M'burg. I'd be getting there just as it was finisihing. I've also got to be getting ready Wed evening for a trip to Morgantown Thursday morning. I'm doing a coffee presentation to a group from Valley Health Systems. I'll be Dr. Coffee!

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd love to but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. It's a little too early for me to get from my day job to M'burg. I'd be getting there just as it was finisihing. I've also got to be getting ready Wed evening for a trip to Morgantown Thursday morning. I'm doing a coffee presentation to a group from Valley Health Systems. I'll be Dr. Coffee!
I can see you walking into the presenation with a coffee IV stuck in your arm. :rofl:

Might see if Len_T can come up with me..Not sure yet though will find out saturday morning at work..Sound great..
Cool! Hope to see you guys there.

DMK

DMK
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Rodney,
Ask Mr. Kapp when his co. is going to get representation up here in Canada??
That way I can buy here instead of smuggling back from Buffalo...

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its smuggle or swap with botl's in the states.That's the only way to get them up here.
Good news!!!

Kind of. He said that a European Co. had bought C.A.O. (or there parent Co. ?) last year and the Co. already has a presence in Canada. C.A.O. should start showing up at some point. Now, he did mention that with the unholy taxes up there that there seems to be no big hurry.

DMK

DMK
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good news!!!

Kind of. He said that a European Co. had bought C.A.O. (or there parent Co. ?) last year and the Co. already has a presence in Canada. C.A.O. should start showing up at some point. Now, he did mention that with the unholy taxes up there that there seems to be no big hurry.
I haven't been able to get anyone up here interested. The local B&M's all order from one prick in Toronto who has the market sewed up and he won't try anything new....
Thats O.K. I needed an excuse to go to Buffalo....