What's new

Mass Effect 3

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Anyone play it yet? I haven't got the chance but I would like to hear some opinions on it...

Tapatalk makes me wet.....

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not yet got hooked on kingdoms of amalur: reckoning insane game if you wanna check it out its like the first fable and skyrim had a baby it would that game.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm about two hours in thus far and love it. A friend of mine beat it already and said it was great.

It's still the same ol' Mass Effect, but that's a good thing.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i have not had a chance to play it. I rarely get to play games anymore. I have been looking for a hobby and have found collecting silver to be my next endeavor instead of games... with that in mind, im playing battlefield 3

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not yet got hooked on kingdoms of amalur: reckoning insane game if you wanna check it out its like the first fable and skyrim had a baby it would that game.

I am hooled on Kingdoms as well. I finished the game in 55 hours with quite a few quests finished. I am finishing them up now. Only two quests that I accepted had a glitch so I couldn't complete them which isn't bad with the sheer number of optional quests available. I thought it was a great game.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The DLC for it is rumor that its going to be massive! I pre ordered Dragons Dogma on a whim looks pretty insane open world rpg with graphics similar to skyrim.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i'm about 14 hours in, its a fun game. i like the second one better thus far though. my biggest complaint is the lack of companions so far. without giving anything away, i only have 4 people to chose from....4! by this time, i would have had all but one or two of the cast list.

The multiplayer is awesome though! totally addictive. if you guys have yet to pick it up, i recommend doing so