What's new

Matt or Bikini Model

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I am going to produce a cigar cabinet video. should i have Matt from Avallo on screen speaking about the Accumonitor and cabinet, or should i get a hot bikini model to talk about the products?

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hot bikini model.
Have a contest. All applicants must have a picture taken, posted here and then we get to make the final decision via BOTL vote/poll.

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
I am going to produce a cigar cabinet video. should i have Matt from Avallo on screen speaking about the Accumonitor and cabinet, or should i get a hot bikini model to talk about the products?
As long as it's not Matt in a bikini, it'll be a good choice. :stretchgrin:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How about both? For example:

START WITH AN INTERVIEW of Matt in a sit-down setting, maybe with one of the Avallo units off in the distant background. He can start by talking about the products from an "overview" perspective...

...THEN, while you still hear Matt's voice (VOICEOVER) you cut the visuals to a hot bikini girl standing next to the Avallo unit. As Matt points out features, the bikini girl can point to those features on the Avallo.

Oh and from a lighting perspective, I'd shoot the Bikini Girl and Avallo with fairly dramatic lighting, using direct spotlights and minimal ambient light, maybe to let the background drop off entirely to shadows.

In essence, I'd use a Bikini Girl the same way that women are used on "The Price Is Right". They showcase the product, but you don't hear them speak, instead relying on a voiceover to explain things in detail.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0

START WITH AN INTERVIEW of Matt in a sit-down setting, maybe with one of the Avallo units off in the distant background. He can start by talking about the products from an "overview" perspective...

...THEN, while you still hear Matt's voice (VOICEOVER) you cut the visuals to a hot bikini girl standing next to the Avallo unit. As Matt points out features, the bikini girl can point to those features on the Avallo.

Oh and from a lighting perspective, I'd shoot the Bikini Girl and Avallo with fairly dramatic lighting, using direct spotlights and minimal ambient light, maybe to let the background drop off entirely to shadows.

In essence, I'd use a Bikini Girl the same way that women are used on "The Price Is Right". They showcase the product, but you don't hear them speak, instead relying on a voiceover to explain things in detail.
damn, i like that. i will have to go to Clearwater Beach and pick up a HOTTIE

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would go with a cigar guy talking about a humidor. I like the idea of the interview, then the chick doing the Vanna White thing. When it comes to cigar stuff, I find the hot chick angle a bit dumb.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Do you really have to ask? :drool:

and before any of you wise guys chime in, no the drool is not for Matt.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
an INTERVIEW with Matt and some Humi, Great idea, But u have to have a Big tittied Blonde in a Thong.......:devil:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0

Great idea!