What's new

may have changed my mind

bell-hop-boy

you know HIM?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am now looking at this, it is a Boswell Coal Carved Classic Bent Billiard with Saddle Stem. I have read alot of good things about boswell from the great BOTLs that roam here and its hand made and an american made product which i like. Does anyone have this particular style pipe? any comments on it?

Attachments

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Good looking pipe .. and the Boswell's are nice folks. Another plus is that the Boswell's shop is only a short drive from you.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
i am now looking at this, it is a Boswell Coal Carved Classic Bent Billiard with Saddle Stem. I have read alot of good things about boswell from the great BOTLs that roam here and its hand made and an american made product which i like. Does anyone have this particular style pipe? any comments on it?
Dude, I would just drive up there...it's less then 2 hours away.

bell-hop-boy

you know HIM?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i just mapquested it. 1hr and 18 minutes.but will not be able to make it for at least 2 weeks.kinda busy at work plus my wife is having surgery this weekend so i will be locked down at the house for a while.

bell-hop-boy

you know HIM?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up ordering it?
no, i ended up purchasing a Stanwell from frenchy (see pic below).last night was my first lght up.smoked some local B&M english blend that was heavy with the latakia but i enjoyed it alot despite only being able to smoke ahalf of a bowl due to trying to break in the pipe and the damn cold weather.no help in sight either as it is expected to get real COLD around here the next week coming.

Attachments

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
I have several pipes and it's just an enjoyable way to relax....I don't put any tobacco in them I just relax.............just kidddding, I've smoked a pipe since the early 60s................no funny remarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL