What's new

May I Vent Please

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot believe this, has anyone every heard of Mars Cigars and Pipes in New Cumberland, PA. I placed a small order nothing big, after a week (being told shipping would be 3-7 days), I contacted them just to see if they had a tracking number knowing the holidays would delay the shipment and that was cool, no problem. They did contact with the news, they shipped the package to Brooklyn, New York. The problem - I live in Brooklyn, Maryland and gave them the correct address and even went back and checked the invoice to be sure so it's their oversight, mistake, whatever. Now this guy just emails me back and wants me to work with the post office on getting the package back from New York and shipped to me without him lifting a finger WTF excuse my language has the whole world gone insane? He states if they ship the package back to him then there's something he could do, am I off base or on target feeling this is all BS! :argh:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
BS to me....he mailed it to the wrong address!

I personally would ask for a "full" refund of all of my money, but that's just me.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Why don't you[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23"] stop by and introduce yourself[/ame]? :welcome:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First off Welcome!

Secondly...Sounds like BS to me. I agree with Larry, I would ask for a refund and tell him to worry about getting his merchandise back.

-Steven

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would ask for either the package to be re-sent to the CORRECT address as you properly stated originally and if he refuses, dispute the charge and order from another place.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I agree...Ask for a refund, and let him get his merchandise back that he mishandled.
The correct way to handle this is to immedietly ship you a new order without any cost to you in order to keep you as a customer. Period.

Let us know how this turns out!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree...Ask for a refund, and let him get his merchandise back that he mishandled.
The correct way to handle this is to immedietly ship you a new order without any cost to you in order to keep you as a customer. Period.

Let us know how this turns out!
Ditto all of this. It was not your mistake so he needs to take full responsibility for his actions. Looks like he isnt the type to do this so I'd just dispute the charge with your card company and go find another more reputable place to get your smokes. As was said, introduce yourself to the forum so we can get a better perspective about you.:ccool:

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
wow, that is complete bullsh*t! It was definitely their fault and you shouldn't have to do all the leg work in finding your package. i would call them and ask to speak to a manager/owner.

Rating - 100%
102   0   0
First of all I would put a stop of payment with the credit card company and explain to them the problem you are having they might be able to help you.

Second I would call the store back and ask for management and talk to them and let them know you have put a stop of payment. for nondelivery of goods.

sorry that you have this problem it sucks.