What's new

May we never forget

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's hard to believe that 20 years have passed since the morning of 9-11 and much has happened since then but that day will forever be in my memory. My thought and prayers go out to all who were affected that day and God bless America.
Thanks Jim. The horrific events of that day are something I will never forget. God Bless America and the men and women who give their all to protect us from the evil in the world. Including the evil imbedded within our own govt.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Everyone remembers where they were when they first heard/saw the events of that day. I was sleeping on a futon in my living room after working a night shift. I feel asleep at about 6 am that morning with the tv on. A few hours later, I woke up and saw video footage of the towers getting hit. In my sleep fog, I thought I was watching a movie at first. What a horrible day that was.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Everyone remembers where they were when they first heard/saw the events of that day. I was sleeping on a futon in my living room after working a night shift. I feel asleep at about 6 am that morning with the tv on. A few hours later, I woke up and saw video footage of the towers getting hit. In my sleep fog, I thought I was watching a movie at first. What a horrible day that was.
Having a cigarette between classes at college. All of a sudden everyone went inside and crowded in the library to watch what was going on on TV. They canceled classes. People were crying and I remember we didn't know what the hell was going on or what could happen next.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Cancelled PT test that was already in progress. Go back to my room in the barracks, turn on MTV while I started to iron my uniform for the day, a buddy barges in about 5 minutes later, and tells me to flip to CNN, I'm watching all of 30 seconds before Tower 2 got hit. 30 minutes later I was in the Battery conference room with the rest of my section, and were told to start prepping to go to an unknown Arab state. I was fortunate enough to have my orders cancelled, as later Intel proved a lack of need for air defense.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk