What's new

MBombay Cigars

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello All,
I was made aware of this forum by a good friend of mine, in Washington DC.
About me : I am Mel, owner/janitor/and everything in between, of MBombay Cigars.
Why here: No sleeky-slimey statement; Ours is a small brand, we need a great deal of exposure and need to have members of BOTL experience the MBombay way of life.
Not making any false promises, my actions will speak !!
Ciao
Mel
puronundi@gmail.com

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Welcome to the madness, Mel. Glad to have you here. I've been intrigued by your cigars (mostly the unorthodox band), but have yet to try one. I might have to fix that in the near future.

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Your kick ass bands attracted me to your even more kick ass cigars. I have found a couple retailers here in Houston, Stogies being the most knowledgeable by far. One of the staff at Stogies gave me a great lesson on MBombay Cigars so I bought a couple of each and enjoyed them so much that I went back for more! Welcome to BOTL.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Welcome Mel! Glad to have you on. I have yet to try one of your cigars but the MBombay brand has been on my radar and do want to give them a try.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Mel and welcome from Chattanooga, Tn. We are pleased to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome Mel! Being a frequent customer of Stogies in Houston, I too have had the privilege of trying your cigars. I enjoy the deep floral notes and medium body, keep up the good work!