What's new

McClelland Dieing off??

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well I guess I'll brag a bit. Kansas City exclusive blends made by McClelland. The Cigar and Tabac Anniversary is a special blend as that is where Mike McNeil shops and smokes pipes. "The elegent blend of top quality Matured Red Virginia, select St. James Perique, fragrant No. 1 Grade Yenidje and cool-smoking Cyprian Latakia has been aging for months to marry the flavors and develop exceptional smoothness. It is worthy of an important anniversary." 20180327_181622.jpg 20180327_181628.jpg 20180327_181651.jpg 20180325_171420.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If anyone else in the forum is looking for McClelland to trade message me. I have a large selection and variety of McClelland set aside from my personal cellar for trade. I've pretty well managed to find most of what I was wanting to put in my cellar. Right now I think the only thing missing is the various wax sealed anniversary and Virginia Woods if anyone has some to trade. I have some Esoterica I may trade for those as well.

Last edited:

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
If anyone else in the forum is looking for McClelland to trade message me. I have a large selection and variety of McClelland set aside from my personal cellar for trade. I've pretty well managed to find most of what I was wanting to put in my cellar. Right now I think the only thing missing is the various wax sealed anniversary if anyone has some to trade. I have some Esoterica I may trade for those as well.
$$$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
$$$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not at the moment. Seeing how it goes as trade bait and I'll probably keep it in the cellar if that doesn't work. I seem to have found a source that randomly gets stuff in on a somewhat regular basis so I may be able to snag something for you though. Just message me what you are looking for. I have seen everything there but Penzance and Stonehaven.