What's new

McDonalds Cashier Gives Beatdown

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yea ... if they got up again, I'd hit 'em again too. But I'd go for the knee as opposed to the head. People underestimate a good smash to the kneecap.

But if he's on parole for shooting somebody ... well, he's going back to jail I'll bet.
My philosophy has always been to beat 'em until they can't chase you. So on two points 1. Agree knees are the way to go and 2. Based on what I read, no problem with him swinging away if they got up.

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They are both lucky he didn't dip thier heads in the fry fryer!
I think they got off easy. Once they decided to step foot over/around that counter, they should have thought about the consequences.

Thats whats wrong with America, people think they can do what they want and get away with it.

Justice was served; and in under 2minutes.... thats fast service at a McDonalds!!!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
not taking sides but you could argue he didn't need to grab whatever implement it was to defend himself.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to know what he hit them with, it stated that most of the wounds were lacerations and seem superficial for the most part... and I think the broken arm and fractured skull were the result of a fall, rather than the object used to perform the beat down. He did stop, and start up only when it looked like they were trying to get back up on him. You don't see him kicking them when they were down, or anything like that. His defense attorney can claim that he was ensuring there was no further threat by keeping them safe and on the ground. Then again, we've demonized police officers in the past who, before the advent of the taser, had to subdue perps that were resisting arrest. Who knows, it also may just be a case of you can take the con out of the joint, but you can't take the joint out of the con.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
As so often happens, the comments are even better than the story and video....LMAO:

"morganpowys: Good god, he should have beat the crap out of that blonde lady too."

"kalbs: I'll have the "McBroken Rib" please "

"kalman133: I am lovin it"

"DRAGON34: These women and a lot of other people are "habitual line crossers". They continue to cross the line because their behavior has been rewarded in the past. ...but these "habitual line crossers" need help to let them now their behavior will not be tolerated. I guess the cashier gave them some help"

"69LightYears I totally disagree............he should have used the hot oil and a bat on their a$$! He's a freakin hero in my book."

"ytuque: The fat white woman only screamed at McIntosh to stop. I think it's a fat solidarity thing.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'm fine with it all. Trying to pass counterfit, assault, and then chasing him through the "employees only" area...and then people questioning as to how or why they got beat up? C'mon. seriously.

This is the same kind of mentality that has our nation all f'ed up. You can do wrong, and get caught, but don't punish them too severely because that's not right. that logic is straight up bullshit.

You break the law, you pay. and in this case, the defender made them pay.