What's new

Memorial Day smoke

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Today is the day we honor the bravest among us and I would like to give a great big Thank You to all the men and women in the armed forces past and present. I respect everything you all do on a daily basis to keep us all safe. I think today I will smoke a Don Carlos lancero in you all's honor. What will all you other BOTLers be smoking?:usaflag:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I went the National Cemetary this morning, Color Guards, 21 gun salute, Taps.
Very Impressive this year, the turnout had to be triple over last year.

An ERdM lonsdale with the paper and coffee.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
For my short attention span today while I am at work I am going with a party short.

Going to leave at 3 pm and will dig into a Ashton vsg or a Tallanga Valley (sp)
Have one of them left and have not had one in about a year. Time to revisit it.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
While doing some yard work on the Lawn Mower, Had a Ashton ESG , I don't remember having one of these power house smokes before, It was a long smoke, good draw, but got very strong toward the end, Maybe that is Y couldn't stay in a stright line while mowing.....:halfgrinw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freedom has never been free, Thanks to all of those who are willing to pay the cost.

Having a Diplo #2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although I got today off the Navy I had to work my second job. But when I get home tonight I'll be lighting up an Ashton VSG. My favorite event smokes!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay, I was going to go for the DC lancero, but decided to go with something else. There will be more to follow as I am going to write a review on this very special or should I say quite unbelievable cigar. It was the Ashton VSG ER Special size #2. OMG!! Amazing is a huge understatement. Look out for the review! :glassesgr

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Enjoyed a Jose Seijas Robusto while BBQing a couple of thick Pork steaks............:smokingme

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
BGM as I thought about my father that gave many years to our country by serving in the USMC.