What's new

MERRY CHRISTMAS

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
To all the FOG's i know, and to all the new guys i don't. Hope you all have a great holiday and a much, much, much better New Year. It's gotta be better than this current mfker!!
Smoke a good one, and remember, we're not collectors. Don't wait too long to smoke that special stick because no one is promised tomorrow!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all the FOG's i know, and to all the new guys i don't. Hope you all have a great holiday and a much, much, much better New Year. It's gotta be better than this current mfker!!
Smoke a good one, and remember, we're not collectors. Don't wait too long to smoke that special stick because no one is promised tomorrow!!!
Happy holidays to you and yours!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Same to you Bobbert. Nancy sends her love and Holiday wishes to all the old degenerates.