What's new

Met a FOG

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting a friend of mine for the first time. @Rupe was in our town so we decided to meet at Rasshat's house. What I love about this hobby/obsession is the way friendships are forged with people I may not have met otherwise. We even talked about the vast differing backgrounds we all come from but the one constant is the leaf.

I'm glad I finally met my guy @Rupe even if I had to endure two ping pong stories one from @ChefBoyRG54 the other from @Master Shake. You had to be there lol

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Last night I had the pleasure of meeting a friend of mine for the first time. @Rupe was in our town so we decided to meet at Rasshat's house. What I love about this hobby/obsession is the way friendships are forged with people I may not have met otherwise. We even talked about the vast differing backgrounds we all come from but the one constant is the leaf.

I'm glad I finally met my guy @Rupe even if I had to endure two ping pong stories one from @ChefBoyRG54 the other from @Master Shake. You had to be there lol
Rupe and Rasshat together? Plus Tony and Cass? Sounds like a good time...

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rupe and Rasshat together? Plus Tony and Cass? Sounds like a good time...

Oh it was definitely a good time!

I also found out that @TonyRome and @mastershake are aficionados of more than just Cigars and that @ChefBoyRG54 knows a lot more about ping pong than I ever would have imagined.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Oh it was definitely a good time!

I also found out that @TonyRome and @mastershake are aficionados of more than just Cigars and that @ChefBoyRG54 knows a lot more about ping pong than I ever would have imagined.
Ping pongs and ding dongs....my specialty

Great to finally meet you Rupe. Good times:)