What's new

Met the local "Jetline" area representative last week.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Apprently the guy is new to the company working as an independed the representative, gave us the guys handing out at local Cigar shop info that I thought I would pass along.

Apprently if you buy any "Jetline" product get a receipt as there is a life time warranty on function. NO the outer finish is not warranties against scratches, dents, being run over by a dinosaur. But should the until fail to work, apprently some of their dealer will do a swap out, or it can be sent into NY were the company is located with proof of purchase, for repair or replacement.

Also in Febrary Jetline is coming out with some new single, and double torches that look very cool. Sales representative had samples, and NO they are not on web-site yet.

MSRP $15.00 & up. Lighter is just a fire source, I can not see buy a DuPont for $150.00 that might have come out of the same factory as Jetline in China.

Also Jetlines Butane is filtered 5Xs and is a 13 OZ Can that goes for about $10.00. FYI.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Jetline Proformance is good, they are not sexy, or as pretty bas XIKAR. But they do a good job of making fire, that is fire be it from a $300.00 Dupont, or box of matchs that was free at the local B & M.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Call custome
I didn't know about the warranty, thanks for the info, too bad mine were both gifts.

Call Jetline CS and ask if you can pay a fee for replacement.

http://www.jetlinelighter.com/shop

Their number is on web-site, sand you can send them in with $9.95 Without Receipt, and they will replace. I know this because I just called.:cigar:

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also in Febrary Jetline is coming out with some new single, and double torches that look very cool. Sales representative had samples, and NO they are not on web-site yet.

MSRP $15.00 & up. Lighter is just a fire source, I can not see buy a DuPont for $150.00 that might have come out of the same factory as Jetline in China.
Any insight as to how the new lighters looked like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Similar to the "Phanton" on the web-site link above, four color, single flame. About 15 bucks, and four colors.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
New stuff is going to be available after 2/1/2018 per the representative, apprently they have show at trade show, order taken, now they will be shipped.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Lucky me, I’m not that far away from their headquarters and can drop my DT-500 for repair or replacement....damn thing doesn’t spark anymore and might be clogged. I’ll pay $10 for a replacement.

I purchased mine at the local b&m and a fellow customer jokingly referred to it as his “baby glock” so that’s the name I stuck with mine as well.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
FYI New Stuff is up on web-site.

http://www.jetlinelighter.com/shop

Got to personally play with the NEW JS-100, and Phantom at local B & M, both single flames, two very cool like Lighters, and my recommendation is either one who be good. Phanton has bigger fuel tank, JS-100 is thin, and compacted like a DuPont Mini Jet. Both retail @ $15.00 under priced.o_O

Tried both to light up a 60 Ring Gauge Stick, both accomplished the job well.

FYI.