What's new

MI Herf VI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Michigan Herf VI (Farwell To LaLa) will be the last one of the year. This will also be the last time that you will get to see Nicholas Pena (Creole Master Blender/Roller) before he goes to the Dominican Republic to start our factory. I will have something special planned for this herf, I am just not going to tell you what it is. This is going to be another fine herf at the Creole Cigar Factory, 406 S. Washington Sq, Lansing, MI 48933.

The date is set for Saturday, November 12, 2005 at 3pm Eastern Standard Time and will go until around 2-3am or later if you want to stay. If you plan on attending please email me by Nov. 8. jayjaysmit@yahoo.com.

If you have not made a Creole herf, then you should seriously consider making this one.

If you have any questions, please email me. Thank You, Jason.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This herf is coming together quite nicely
This is going to be the best MI herf ever. You will not want to miss this one. I am planning something very nice (This is something that has never been done at a MI Herf) because we are sending our Master Roller/Blender (Nicholas "Lala") to the Dominican for the opening of our new factory in December. He will be rolling cigars for maybe the last time at a MI Herf. This is something special to see. If you live within 5 hours you should try and make this one. There will be another manufacturer at this herf. There will be people coming from as far away as Philadelphia, PA.

Don't miss out on this one, you may never get to see a herf like this in MI.

I hope to see all of you there

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update of the events for this Saturday

3pm—MI herf VI begins
5pm—Rolling Demonstration
6-7pm—Dinner will be served
????--After dinner we will celebrate with a few special things that I have up my sleeve
8pm-?? Just plain herfing
We will have food, coffee, treat, cigars, and drinks
Cost of dinner is on a donation basis. If you can give great, if you can’t then that is fine also.