What's new

MI/OH Boys gitcher sticks

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I say we play Eagles Eye in Bath (outside of Lansing). This place will hand out asses. Super nice course. But there are others. LMK if I need to make any arrangements but will need a central location that all will be OK with.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you can do it on Saturday night (9ish) Sunday or Monday, I am there and I would LOVE to go. I have needed an excuse to meet Scott and this would be a great one. I do not golf, but I will ride in the cart with you. Consider me your caddy and cigar tender.

If you are thinking of playing Lansing area I live there, and can arrange a nice herf area for us one of those evenings.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Where exactly are you going to be? I'm in Southern Ohio, but maybe we could meet up for a herf at New Havana Cigars in Columbus???

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Crap, work sched prolly wont let this happen... was hoping it was right down the street or something random like that.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Let's lock something up.

So who is in and I'll set up a tee time.

We can play in the Brighton/Ann Arbor area. Like Eagles Eye or Majestic. Or, if you wanted, a little more east and play near my place and BBQ at my pad after. Let me know what you feel. Like Saturday morning tee time and the afternoon for partying. Or not.

Who in?

I am.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Im' out.

Catering a 40th bday party on the 6th. will need the 5th and some of the 4th to prepare. working on a hardwood floor from the 8th to the 11th.

sorry guys. but have a blast without me.

if youre hookin up with scotty, i'm sure youll have fun.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I am in! I think Sunday will be best with me. The wifee work saturday and I have to watch the youngun till 3. is that cool with you guys?
I don't mind where we play...I am gunna try to keep the score in the mid to high 100ls no matter where we go;)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What is the latest word on this? Can this go down on a Sunday and can I ride along for the course or meet you guys afterwards?

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
What is the latest word on this? Can this go down on a Sunday and can I ride along for the course or meet you guys afterwards?
I don't think that that would be an issue...you will have to check with the coarse to see if they will let you out on there without the green fees...not sure on their policies!

Alright ladies...let's pull the trigger on this one and T it up. I suck at making decisions so sense you started the thread Bill...I will delegate the decision to you bro:smokingbo Just let me know where to bring my horrible swing and 6 pack of Backwoods!