What's new

Miami, for Thanksgiving

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey guys,

I'll be heading north and getting into Miami for the whole week of Thanksgiving (November 18-24). Anyone there who would like to meet up? I'll be near Kendall and I want to know some of you and some B&Ms...

Abe.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'm in the area, about 30 mins NE of Kendall in Dania Beach (near Ft Lauderdale). I don't really hang out in that area but I know a few rightous places up my way. Feel free to get ahold of me and we'll chill I'd def like to meet up with a fellow BOTL. I'll be in Tampa for a few days until the 19th, after that that I'm good to go.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I live/work in the Kendall area (B&M to top it off)
Let me know when you want to meet up, and we can make it happen.
Danilo

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We are based in Kendall, would love to do some sort of BOTL meetup if possible. I fly to Atlanta for the holiday on the evening of the 19th, but I'd be more than happy meeting up during the day on the 19th. Anyone down for some sort of lunch/afternoon herf on the 19th? Let me know.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Let's just figure out a location and we can set a time. My favorite shop in the Fort Lauderdale / Miami area is Smoke On The Water in Weston, very nice, great selection, full bar. Not sure if apaniagua or Danilo can make it to that location, but that gets my vote.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Although I get to Miami at 9am, Weston will be 40min away from where I am staying and I won't have the car that day.

I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Oh and btw if anyone of you wants Dominican Coffee or souvenirs, let me know, I'll get you some! (Also real CC's from official retailer in Santo Domingo...but that needs a PM)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If I am still in town I am in. BTW Danilo's shop is a very nice place to hang out and smoke. It's on Bird Rd so not too far from the office Brooke.
Sounds good. What's the name of his shop? Let's get the time and place set so we can get more people together.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
If I am still in town I am in. BTW Danilo's shop is a very nice place to hang out and smoke. It's on Bird Rd so not too far from the office Brooke.
Sounds good. What's the name of his shop? Let's get the time and place set so we can get more people together.
Havana Humidor (new owner since 7/1/12)
It's on bird and 83rd, I'm down to meet up wherever you guys want, we can order food to my shop if you guys want, and have a herf session there. Let me know, I'm down for almost anything.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
It's on bird and 83rd, I'm down to meet up wherever you guys want, we can order food to my shop if you guys want, and have a herf session there. Let me know, I'm down for almost anything.
Nice! Well, I need to leave for the airport at about 4pm, so the earlier, the better for me. I don't have anything major going on that day, so I could hang out for a few hours. Maybe start at around noon?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nice! Well, I need to leave for the airport at about 4pm, so the earlier, the better for me. I don't have anything major going on that day, so I could hang out for a few hours. Maybe start at around noon?
Noon sounds good.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Noon sounds good.
Great. Is it cool if I bring some sticks to pass around? Don't want to take away from your business.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Not a problem at all.

Noon sounds good.
Great. Is it cool if I bring some sticks to pass around? Don't want to take away from your business.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Ok I am in. My flight is not booked until the 21st to Chicago so I am there. I will get in touch with the Skipper and Scott to see who else can make it out. I think maybe JD is around then too so we can make it a very cool party. Anyone from the other coast want to come on over?