What's new

Michigan Brothers- Michigan Herf May 3rd!~

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a blast at Jenuwine in Royal Oak today. Great smokes, great conversation and some pimp smacks that deserve retaliation. :)
Took these pics but realized afterwards that not everyone is in them....my apologies. I'm already looking forward to coming back to Jenuwine....great staff, good selection. Keep your eyes open in the near future where I plan to host a Great Canadian HERF for all those brothers that can make it.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Shoutout to the brothers that showed up today Chefboy, SmokinMike, Smoking Aces, Kendoh, Kloned, and MasterShake good times funny convos keep forgetting to get pics to post tho!!! We have surmised that Kloned is a closet billionaire he has no spending limit lol!!!
Lmao can't wait to do it again had a blast and it was great to meet you all

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Shoutout to the brothers that showed up today Chefboy, SmokinMike, Smoking Aces, Kendoh, Kloned, and MasterShake good times funny convos keep forgetting to get pics to post tho!!! We have surmised that Kloned is a closet billionaire he has no spending limit lol!!!
Bonafide maniac

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Smokin aces decided to return fire after I coerced him into admitting he hadn't had a kill Bill 2 :)
Let me know what you think when you have a moment to smoke that beauty. The Curivari line has some real Gems that not a lot of people know about because they are a bit hard to find. This is one of my personal favorites...from their Seleccion Privada Line...this size is the ROYALES (5x54). I was pleasantly surprised to see them in stock at Jenuwine.

I'll let you know how that Kill Bill 2 goes shortly.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Smokin aces decided to return fire after I coerced him into admitting he hadn't had a kill Bill 2 :)
Let me know what you think when you have a moment to smoke that beauty. The Curivari line has some real Gems that not a lot of people know about because they are a bit hard to find. This is one of my personal favorites...from their Seleccion Privada Line...this size is the ROYALES (5x54). I was pleasantly surprised to see them in stock at Jenuwine.

I'll let you know how that Kill Bill 2 goes shortly.
Deal!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sounds like it was a great time. You'll all be glad to know I finished 75% of the honey do list my wife had for me and I earned 00000000000 bonus points for it. Next time I'll take the negative points and join you all.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There's a very good reason why Comcast is ranked ahead of some major airlines for the worst customer service...I should have been there with you guys.