What's new

Michigan vs Utah - Football

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Martin3203, 5er on the game? Thought you may want to try to come back from the Notre Dame game....

I'm taking the

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had the Tattoo, which I think was actually from the MAW in the same package. I enjoyed it. I had it on a Saturday night, but I think it would have made a better morning or lunchtime smoke. I like my nighttime smokes to have a little more kick to them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Martin3203, I assume by your non-response, the bet doesn't interest you. No big deal, hope it's a great game. GO UTES!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Michigan at home is tempting as a casual observer. Utah with the long trip. But I wouldn't touch this game either. Hard to tell what Michigan is yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like Funchess, Taylor and Wilson are all playing for Michigan, that's huge for them. Though I wouldn't feel bad if they weren't able to play, it's good to say you played their best, win or lose.

GO UTES!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't like that Heisman pose at all lol. That QB is a tough kid I thought that hit broke his neck all types of awkward
Crazy play....and dumb! Was he going to leap 8 yards.... Thompson is terrible, without Wilson the Utes are average at best. Glad he's back.

LIGHTNING DELAY!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Didn't like that Heisman pose at all lol. That QB is a tough kid I thought that hit broke his neck all types of awkward
Crazy play....and dumb! Was he going to leap 8 yards.... Thompson is terrible, without Wilson the Utes are average at best. Glad he's back.

LIGHTNING DELAY!
Best thing to happen to Michigan all day is this weather delay

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just think, we're one step closer to firing Brady Hoke (the Joke). Every year we get better recruits and a worse result on the season. this flake has to go. Hopefully the school sees the light and gets rid of Brandon too.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just think, we're one step closer to firing Brady Hoke (the Joke). Every year we get better recruits and a worse result on the season. this flake has to go. Hopefully the school sees the light and gets rid of Brandon too.
Yeah i like hoke but this is crazy you can't get top 5 recruits and be this bad. Devin as much as an athlete he is is not a very good qb they should split him out wide and give Morris more options to throw to. If Morris isn't the answer let Spieght play. The defense has been playing well without support hell they out scored the offense 7-3 yesterday. I like that Hoke brought back some of the traditions but you have got to put the best 22 on the field no matter their class.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clay is a return game Monster. 3rd return for a TD in 3 games.
Watching the shows and they pointed out we only had 10 on the field for that run back . As if they needed to make it easier
Wow, I didn't know that....crazy.

Mental mistake, big momentum shift.

I still think Michigan is going to win 6 games in the B10 and end up with a nice season. Then again, I don't think the Michigan faithful are super happy with 8 wins and a bowl trip? If Utah won 8 games this year, people would be doing backflips and Whit would get a nice extension.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Clay is a return game Monster. 3rd return for a TD in 3 games.
Watching the shows and they pointed out we only had 10 on the field for that run back . As if they needed to make it easier
Wow, I didn't know that....crazy.

Mental mistake, big momentum shift.

I still think Michigan is going to win 6 games in the B10 and end up with a nice season. Then again, I don't think the Michigan faithful are super happy with 8 wins and a bowl trip? If Utah won 8 games this year, people would be doing backflips and Whit would get a nice extension.
8 wins will not stop the call for Hokes head at all unless he gets both of the rivalry games which are both on the road. Good luck with that