What's new

Military & First Responer Discounts - Holts

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Yea, I came across this the other day on Thompson. Downside is that it doesn't combine with any other offer, at least on Thompson. As a disabled vet, it is nice to know it's out there though.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
It combines unless they have changed that. That used to be my only shopping spot
When I logged in it for the discount, it removed the WINTER15 code which was more savings. I was a little confused because I always see people talking about using multiple discounts on the big sites like them.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
When I logged in it for the discount, it removed the WINTER15 code which was more savings. I was a little confused because I always see people talking about using multiple discounts on the big sites like them.
Yeah i knew some discounts didnt work together like the 40 off 200 and the addition 10% wont work but others do. And i use my points in combination with the 10% off. And some of the 5 off 10 off 20 off after first purchase work together

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

When confused they have 1-800-Number, the ladies try hard. I could not do my Military thing on-line as I have an old I-pad, so they send me and E-mail, I e-mailed back. Fixed 1,2,3. Some companies care.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the IDme discount. Have used this at Thompson and JR. Thompson would not stack the discounts but JR did. In addition, there are other sites that accept the discount, including UnderArmor. In addition to military and first responder, they also have a program for teachers. Don't remember what all I had to submit, one of them being my state-issued certification number. Easy and painless, and verification was pretty quick.