What's new

Mille Fluers

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Anyone have feedback? I'm thinking about some Partagas and RyJ. For cheap drive smokes. Thoughts?

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The Partagas Are never disappointing and probably the most consistent. The Upmann Regalias are great with some age (3-5 years) just like the majority of Upmanns that benefit from age. It can be hard to get a quality box but are cheaper than the PC.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Can never go wrong with the shorts, just to give you more options the Boli Coronas Junior are a great alternative to the shorts as well.
Hmmm I love the BCJ
Can never go wrong with the shorts, just to give you more options the Boli Coronas Junior are a great alternative to the shorts as well.
Ya, maybe I should just do a 50 cab of these instead.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have and always keep both.
with two years on they are very nice, the RyJ gets sweet and fragrant, the Parti drops some of its bitterness and gets leathery and earthy.
The Parti short will win in a head to head, so you should get some of those as well.......
Currently I am loving the Punch petit coronation.
Big,big Punch flavor, and around $107.00 a box, I will put these even with the Parti short for flavor,and they are tubos, I have had AMAZING Punch tubos.
Still have a few from '07 that are stellar.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have and always keep both.
with two years on they are very nice, the RyJ gets sweet and fragrant, the Parti drops some of its bitterness and gets leathery and earthy.
The Parti short will win in a head to head, so you should get some of those as well.......
Currently I am loving the Punch petit coronation.
Big,big Punch flavor, and around $107.00 a box, I will put these even with the Parti short for flavor,and they are tubos, I have had AMAZING Punch tubos.
Still have a few from '07 that are stellar.
Ohhh, i am not a stranger to party shorts. I dont think my hunidor will ever be without them.