What's new

Miller Chill

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Has anyone tried this yet? I picked up a 6 pack this weekend and it pretty good. It is good for drinking during the summer. And I am having one right now. :bottle:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife tried to buy one at the bowling alley last week and the bartender talked her out of it. He said he'd only sold two so far and both were returned as undrinkable. This from a place that sells more Milwaukee's Best than you can imagine.

That said, I'm always up for trying something new and am curious to see what others have to say about it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The bar we drink at on Friday's comped us one the other day to split between us and try. Needless to say I had to drink my own urine and some from the guy next to me to get that horrible taste out of my mouth.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea some girl that was out with us the other night wanted one so i ordered it... mind you this was after I had already consumed at least a pitcher on my own.. and it still tasted horrendous... I wont touch one again...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somwhere there is a herd of horses wondering why they have to pee in a hole for 'da man'....that stuff is terrible

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I figured Tequiza was bad enough and this wouldn't be much better. Sounds like someone is going to lose their job over @ Miller

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt buy any but i didnt have any problem drinking a few of my BIL's over the weekend.

The wife liked it and wants a case.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I was reading the other day that this beer is selling more than some of the mexican beers right now:

Miller hopes to sell 400,000 barrels of Chill in its first year. That would put Chill on roughly the same sales level as Foster’s Lager, Miller’s biggest import.

In supermarkets, Chill is outselling such established brands as Dos Equis, Michelob Light, Heineken Light, Beck’s, Blue Moon White, Samuel Adams Boston Lager and Rolling Rock, according to data from AC Nielsen. Supermarkets account for around 20% of U.S. beer sales.