<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Damn looks like All Y'all had a great time ......Brother Smoking it up in WI

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Truly an amazing group of people. The generosity put out by each and every person in attendance is unreal. I can't even remember every bit, but a big THANK YOU to everyone. I've already taken notes for how to be a better "host" next time.

It was great to finally meet most of you.

Joel, it was so great to see you again. It means a ton to me that you drove ten hours for this. You're an amazing friend.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Looks like you guys had fun! Hopefully you do it again soon and I don't have to back out last minute...

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
And I made it home without a scratch or a stripper bill to explain to my "first" wife :)

Hella great time with every dam one-a y'all!!!

Thank you for your hospitality and kindness toward the "old man" of the group!!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
If that Eagles fan isn't going to shave until they win the Super Bowl, we could see a ZZ Top thing going on....!

Looks like you fellas had fun....!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Embarrassed to post this. But the 2011Cohiba EL Joel gifted me and a coupe sticks I bought from the shop may still be there.... (Padron principes) if anyon grabbed a bag (1 gallon ziploc) lmk I'll be calling the shop in the morning.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
If that Eagles fan isn't going to shave until they win the Super Bowl, we could see a ZZ Top thing going on....!
LMFAO

Embarrassed to post this. But the 2011Cohiba EL Joel gifted me and a coupe sticks I bought from the shop may still be there.... (Padron principes) if anyon grabbed a bag (1 gallon ziploc) lmk I'll be calling the shop in the morning.
I got it bro! I found it in my car. Thank you Joel for the LE. Jfire... think of it as a trade for that Baitfish Paul found in his car!

Again, thank you all for an amazing time!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yesterday really set the bar high for future herds. Still can't believe that Joel drove all that way but I was thrilled that you did. It was great to finally meet you.

Alex, your roomie missed out. But thanks for putting it together.

JDog, Justin, Jay, Rob, Paul, Alex, Warren, Joel and Ryan: thanks brothers, for your generosity, your humor, and your friendship.

Half of us were meeting each other for the first time yet we had no problem spending six hours together chatting, smoking, and drinking.

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thanks everyone for making it out. It was so great getting to spend time with some new guys as well as old friends. Mad props to the Joel for making the long trip out!