What's new

Minneapolis establishments????

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not sure if you have the iPhone or Android platform, but I believe Cigar Aficionado has a free app called "Where to smoke." It locates you and gives you a list of cigar shops and lounges in your vicinity to where you're located. Of course, checking in here is another good suggestion as well. Save travels to wherever you're going!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As above, those are 4 good ones. I go to Burn the most, it's the closest. I never thought Tobacco Grove was all that comfy going in to. Way too many regulars scarfing up primo seating any time I walked in, I saw a baby in there once, didn't care for that so I never went back. Stogie' on Grand is a historic area in St. Paul, will be your spot if you are staying in St. Paul.
The app mentioned above is a good one for the area.
Some of these are 20 miles apart and take some time to get to. Let us know where you are staying and we can tell you what is close.

You posted while I was typing, Perfect Ash and Stogies are your spots, the others will take you 30 minutes to get to and I would not drive for them

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did the Golden Leaf move Minneapolis location? There was one on Hennepin Ave, I walked in at 5 to 12 (they opened at 12) 0 degree outside and the ass told me to come back in five minutes - never went back.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great time in the twin cities. Only got to smoke one stick while in town. But got a proper shave and trim at Barber Sharp. While there, found out the woman who owns it is exploring the idea of opening up her patio for cigar smokers. I will definitely be back to check that out. Thanks for all your suggestions fellas.