What's new

Minneapolis/St. Paul...care to burn a couple?

MasonicMan

Masonic Man
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is in the Twin City area and would like to meet and solve the worlds problems over a few cigars, drop me a line

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'll be in Minneapolis in late January. Kind of a whirlwind trip. Minneapolis 22nd and 23rd, leave for Warroad, Minnesota on the evening of the 23rd, back to Minneapolis the evening of the 24th and then either leave for home that night or the next morning. It'd be cool to meet up for a smoke on the evening of the 22nd or maybe the 24th.

I'll let you know more once I get reservations made.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I may be in the Cities about that same time, (I'll check my dates to see also)
If u r driving to Warroad from MSP, u will be doing lots of windshield time. (about 6 hr one way) R u flying into Int. Falls ?? It is a 90 min drive from the I-Falls airport...
To bad u can't hang around a day or so, That is a great time to do some Ice Fishing....

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm going to Warroad in style, or so they tell me. Corporate jet. I wish I could hang around some. I haven't been up that way since 2000.
Any changes in your flight info??? I will not be able to make it to the cities that week, But I'll be in the Cities the week of Feb 5-9.... But Ice Fishing is doing good in Northern MN, let me know if u have a free day on your Way to I-Falls ???

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well, here I am at the Holiday Inn Select near MSP! Kind of grey and cold up here, but then it was at home as well. I'm afraid I won't have much time here. I'll probably just chill out tonight. Tomorrow I'll be in a meeting all day and then jet off to Warroad for a day and then head home Wed. evening.
Maybe next time around I can plan a little better and hook up with you guys for a smoke.

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Enjoy your time in the Big City, have a safe trip to Warroad....