What's new

Minnesota brothers, get in here.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
In 24 hours I will be heading south to meet new friends and smoke great cigars! Today is going to be a long day!!!
The day before a cigar binge is always a long day!
May have to do a little "training" today to get in shape for the big event tomorrow.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Probably a good plan. The lady is gone today and tomorrow for work, might as well take advantage of it!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Life happens brother, no worries.

Just fyi, I am very much a Vitamin N lightweight so 2 cigars will probably be my limit.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Just an FYI to all us longer distance travelers. There is supposed to be freezing rain all tonight and well into tomorrow. At least according to the news broadcast I saw, who knows what actually will happen. But prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Wouldn't want to see someone get into an accident on the way to the HERF! I mean I'm a pretty cool guy (if I do say so myself), but I'm not worth dying for just to meet. Lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just an FYI to all us longer distance travelers. There is supposed to be freezing rain all tonight and well into tomorrow. At least according to the news broadcast I saw, who knows what actually will happen. But prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Wouldn't want to see someone get into an accident on the way to the HERF! I mean I'm a pretty cool guy (if I do say so myself), but I'm not worth dying for just to meet. Lol
I saw the same thing, but hey I'm a Minnesotan!!!!

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Yeah, I'll see what the weather and roads are like tomorrow. I've been in the ditch once this winter, don't really care to do it again.

Sent from my AOKP G-Nex

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
yeah...gonna play it by ear tomorrow.

Hopefully God will smile on us with some above freezing temps. If not, I'll be sure that I have plenty of sticks with me so that I have something to do while I'm waiting for the tow truck.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The weather up north isn't to bad so I will be heading down for the HERF. I also wanted to let you guys know that I have a buddy that is tagging along. Hope you don't mind!