What's new

Minnesota Cigar Event: Cigars and Baseball 2019

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I go to Walker, MN every year in June. I will have to check the calendar to see if that’s my week going or week coming home but I would be interested

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
No, I thought they had it later in the year. Then by the time I checked on it it was past. I contacted the organizer to get on his email list for this year.
Have you gone in the past? I googled it last night and it looks like it's in Medina? I believe I put myself on the email list for notification when tickets become available. Keep us updated and I'll try to do the same.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
@icehog3

And anybody who thought they could compete with the Bears, especially after the Mack pick up clearly doesn't watch football.
Too many Vikes fans let themselves down every year by getting falsely excited because "we have the makings this year".....
K I'm done, and yes a little butt hurt, again.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I truly love the Miracle League. I have a special needs granddaughter and she participated for 4 years and watching those kids play is a beautiful thing and will make you a true fan. I bet this event will be very special for those who can attend. I wish I was closer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WatchmanUSA you going for sure?
I haven’t gotten a ticket yet. I’m checking some things out to make sure I can make it. I have a group of guys that we usually go up to lake country in June. The date hasn’t been set yet so I’m trying to get the group to make a decision before but a ticket. I should know more after this weekend. I really want to attend. It sounds like a fun event.