What's new

miss california

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
they now apparently have more "racy" pictures of miss california that they are going to release one at a time.
all the girl did was give HER opinion on marriage.
i have long heard what i believed to be just an exageration of the "gay mafia". but i'm starting to wonder if it really does exist.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
they now apparently have more "racy" pictures of miss california that they are going to release one at a time.
i have long heard what i believed to be just an exageration of the "gay mafia". but i'm starting to wonder if it really does exist.
any pics yet?

cigarguy71

BIG JIM
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I agree Bob it was just her opinion.

they now apparently have more "racy" pictures of miss California that they are going to release one at a time.
i have long heard what i believed to be just an exaggeration of the "gay mafia". but I'm starting to wonder if it really does exist.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
She's in the spotlight, which is what she wanted. She got a spokesperson gig. She's front page news. What's the problem, exactly?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
She's in the spotlight, which is what she wanted. She got a spokesperson gig. She's front page news. What's the problem, exactly?
the problem is, everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it doesn't go along with certain people. then they feel entitled to destroy those who don't agree with them.
you can do or be whatever you want. but try to rip those that don't agree with your agenda? what makes that right.
bimbo blonde or not, who acted like the bitch here?
this is what all the fuss is about. i don't think it is even nsfw.

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
the problem is, everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it doesn't go along with certain people. then they feel entitled to destroy those who don't agree with them.
you can do or be whatever you want. but try to rip those that don't agree with your agenda? what makes that right.
bimbo blonde or not, who acted like the bitch here?
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no one stopped her from having or sharing hers. But, she gave an opinion on something many people deem as controversial on national television.... seemingly through being asked a question she didn't know was coming. End of story. This is America... you say something on national TV and plenty of people won't like it, no matter what it is.

I don't agree that she is being destroyed. If she had simply placed runner up and none of this had happened, would you know her name? Would she be making as much money as she is? Would we be discussing this?

Who's ripping her? What agenda? Someone from her past had some pictures and took the opportunity to get rich off of them. Capitalism at work! :applause:

I could care less either way, I'm just saying that she's benefiting from all this much more than she is suffering from it.

Besides, we're all getting some nice glamor shots out of the deal! :starrylov

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
They gone from some sites that had them.Guess her rep is saying she was 17 when they where taken.Don't think she should lose her crown if she was a minor.Whomever did not check her age when she posed should be arrested.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Everyone is entitled to free speech as long as that speech is along the lines of what a certain few people agree with it seems. Why the question was asked at what is supposed to be a politics free event is BS. She gave what she belived is the right answer and lost the contest for it. Now the same people and press that attacked her for the answer will do anything they can to destroy her. Lucky for her no one knows who won but everyone knows who she is. She is getting speaking arrangements and some good press over it. I hope she goes far, not many people have the courage to stand up for what they belive. As for Perez I wouldn't mind seeing him fall down an empty elevator shaft...

BTW...WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?! :drool:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i just wonder if she had answered the other way, if any of this would have happened?

true dat, she is a heckuva lot more famous now.