What's new

missing sock

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ever put you socks in the dryer and the dryer ate one? Course you have.

I put 20 sticks in the dry box, and the dry box ate one. Take a look:

Made one test stick. It was so pretty I couldn't stand to burn it. That's the guy with a band on it. Confident this would be a stashable blend anyways; so I went ahead and made a box load. Filled the mold twice. Mold holds ten each time. Should have 21, right? Stuck them in the dry box for the better part of a week. Now I go to salt them away in this Arturo Fuente box. Nine across, two deep, that's eighteen. My test stick and one more in the third row makes 20. Where's the 21st?

I've been all over this home office, from crawling round the floor with a flashlight to sorting thru the trash can. Can not find the missing stick. Buggin me. Just flat bugging the livin crap outta me. Dry box ate my stick.

This ever happen to you?
Where'd you find your missing sock?

I can't stand it.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ever put you socks in the dryer and the dryer ate one? Course you have.

I put 20 sticks in the dry box, and the dry box ate one. Take a look:

Made one test stick. It was so pretty I couldn't stand to burn it. That's the guy with a band on it. Confident this would be a stashable blend anyways; so I went ahead and made a box load. Filled the mold twice. Mold holds ten each time. Should have 21, right? Stuck them in the dry box for the better part of a week. Now I go to salt them away in this Arturo Fuente box. Nine across, two deep, that's eighteen. My test stick and one more in the third row makes 20. Where's the 21st?

I've been all over this home office, from crawling round the floor with a flashlight to sorting thru the trash can. Can not find the missing stick. Buggin me. Just flat bugging the livin crap outta me. Dry box ate my stick.

This ever happen to you?
Where'd you find your missing sock?

I can't stand it.
Looks like thier may be four sticks under the top three in the box. but I might be wrong... good luck.