krulos
Stroke's bro-in-law Rob

May'be:

n00b
Mississippi Rifleman
JP8
CigarSaint
Boppa-Wasch (I dare ya!!)

Here's the food list so far: Just make sure you bring what you're cooking and all the stuff that goes along with it. I'm brain storming right now with what we all need to bring. Going to have Toilet paper, paper towels, plates, cups, utensils, dish washing soap, trash bags, ice, aluminum throw away containers... Not sure what else :dunno:

Friday supper:
Ish - Something Mexican most likely. BYOA - Bring your own antacid. I will tell Kim to take it easy on us whiteys. Also will be bringing scotch, bourbon, and gin and tonic (hair of the dog for Me and Rod). Beer will be flowing as well. Can't wait.

Saturday breakfast:

Saturday lunch:
rduke10 - Burgers again if no one objects.

Saturday supper:
cvm4 - I'll get this covered. It might not be filets again but it'll be damn good whatever it is! Us 6 guys gonna be eating good! I'm also bringing Havana Club 7yr, bourbon & beer.

Sunday breakfast:
Stroke - pancakes, eggs, Bacon and/or sausage (post up what you prefer), toast, juice (also post up what you prefer)
- also bringing griddle, cards, poker chips, and risk

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Bump... Still need Saturday Breakfast covered... Other items still need to be covered. We need to make sure everything is covered since it's not like we can go into like like at the last cabin herf.

Josh is bringing his coffee maker and grinder. I ordered some blackdog coffee beans. I'll get the paper towels, toilet paper and coffee creamer.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Friday supper:
Ish - Something Mexican most likely. BYOA - Bring your own antacid. I will tell Kim to take it easy on us whiteys. Also will be bringing scotch, bourbon, and gin and tonic (hair of the dog for Me and Rod). Beer will be flowing as well. Can't wait.

Saturday breakfast:
krulos - Some manner of gruel. Stroke has granted me permission to use his griddle, so I will bring some bacon, sausage, and some other stuff...

Saturday lunch:
rduke10 - Burgers again if no one objects.

Saturday supper:
cvm4 - I'll get this covered. It might not be filets again but it'll be damn good whatever it is! Us 6 guys gonna be eating good! I'm also bringing Havana Club 7yr, bourbon & beer.

Sunday breakfast:
Stroke - pancakes, eggs, Bacon and/or sausage (post up what you prefer), toast, juice (also post up what you prefer)
- also bringing griddle, cards, poker chips, and risk

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hey Rod I picked up a bag of charcoal for your burgers and my meat for the grill. Can you bring your grilling utensils again? :dunno: