What's new

Mississippi 2012 Fall Herf

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
As always, we managed to top the previous herf! Thanks to everybody for making my pops feel welcome. We had an excellent time and enjoyed meeting Jfire & WB. Hope to see everyone next year!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349642542.118464.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349642451.500027.jpg

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
10 mins from home. Safe and sound. Thanks again to all involved. Starting the talk about next year with the wife on Tuesday after I get off work.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Gents, I had a great time. Justin, WB, it was great to finally meet you. I hope you can attend next year. The location, food, drrink, smokes, and above all, the camaraderie was outstanding. I will definitely be back again next year. To whoever slipped the four smokes into my travel humi (that's was in my car); well played sir.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I gotta say these just get better every year. This year has to be the best so far. Thanks to all those who came and everyone of you who contributed to making this a great herf. The memories and laughs we shared will not be forgotten.

Friday we lit some great cigars, took in the view, got some hooks wet and then chilled by the campfire.

Ishee said screw this, I'm going deeper. And Jfire is thinking "we just met."

Nothing beats relaxing by the fire at night and telling jokes/stories/bs.

Some of us woke up on Saturday to the sight of Ishee sleeping outside by the campfire.

More great cigars were had along with awesome beer on Saturday.

Group pic time...

I'd like to hope everyone had fun on Saturday. Some more than others and they just couldn't hang the rest of the night.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Looks like a good time fellas. I'm sure there stories that won't be shared! Anyone catch anything besides a buzz?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Looks like a good time fellas. I'm sure there stories that won't be shared! Anyone catch anything besides a buzz?
They were hitting the top of the water pretty good on Friday. Saturday a cold front was moving in and they pretty much stopped. Jfire got one on the line but about half way in it got off. We count that one as caught :rofl:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all the brothers who allowed me to attend the Mississippi Fall HERF, and who made me feel welcome! The fellowship and food were the finest. Smoking and Joking of the first order! I enjoyed meeting all of you, and had a fine time. Regards to all. Big Daddy Vic