What's new

Mississippi Cabin in the Woods herf part two

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Has the day and the place been set yet. Where and when doesn’t matter that much, price is my concern.
I don't know if you read in the previous pages but it's Sept. 24th - 26th. We're going to the same place, Turkey Creek waterpark. And cost should be about the same as last time.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hope he can make it :thumbsup: We'll probably need to know soon. Looks like a second cabin might be a must since we're at 6 people already. It was pretty packed with 5 people in last spring and I'm not sure where the 6th person would sleep? :dunno: There is a queen sized bed. You can always go the Ishee route, hole to hole or pole to pole :rofl:

Last edited:

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hey guys, if we stay at 6-7 people then how does everyone feel about moving campgrounds to lumberton, waynesboro or wiggins? Those campgrounds have bigger cabins with 4 beds in them. Or we could try to rent 2 cabins at turkey creek. I have no clue if these have already been booked or not by other people. It'd raise the rate per person by about $20-30 for the weekend. No cabins have been booked thus far. Looking for some input.

http://www.phwd.net/parks/little black creek/cabins.asp

Cabin 2A & 6A looks bad ass with a huge covered porch. Has 4 beds and will sleep 6 easy.

http://www.phwd.net/parks/flint creek/cabins.asp

Same design with the same number of beds.

http://www.phwd.net/parks/maynor creek/cabins.asp

4 beds with room to sleep 6-7.

cvm4

Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cool... I figured it might not matter to you Hattie guys since every cabin is further south than turkey creek.

Posted via Mobile Device

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I am fine with any of them. After looking at the links, I agree with Josh.
third... then again, from what Tim said it seems like I'm just a tagalong :sadpace:

seriously, though, for sleeping arrangements I have a cot and a few air mattresses... after sleeping some of the places I have with the Army, I'm cool with a cot or air mattress if it will help. Set me up wherever, if it's just down to one or two people, we'll save killer money. But, if it's a space issue, I'm down for whatever, I'm just stoked about the trip!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
third... then again, from what Tim said it seems like I'm just a tagalong :sadpace:

seriously, though, for sleeping arrangements I have a cot and a few air mattresses... after sleeping some of the places I have with the Army, I'm cool with a cot or air mattress if it will help. Set me up wherever, if it's just down to one or two people, we'll save killer money. But, if it's a space issue, I'm down for whatever, I'm just stoked about the trip!
sorry stroke! you're no tagalong, i just meant the original cabin crew. of course you are a founder of our crew. had you not introduced rduke & i to this forum, we never would have met josh, cliff, and hoss. i guess you could say you're the ms herfers godfather!