What's new

Mississippi Herf 2014

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Date: October 10 - 13, 2014

This years herf is back at Big Creek for the third year in a row. Everyone seems to like it there. Things will be a little bit different this year so read up, even if you have attended before. This year we are going to include all meal cost in the herf cost and all you will need to bring is your alcoholic beverage of choice and cigars:ccool:. As a result, I will need to have a positive commitment and payment will be due no later than Sept 15th. There is limited space available at the cabins, but send me a PM if you are interested in staying there and I will see what I can do. There are bungalows (smaller cabins) available for rent as well as full hookup camping rv sights. This is an official BOTL herf and we welcome all members to attend. So get your reservation in now and I will post up costs as soon as we have a good head count. I will be posting up status updates frequently, so check this thread for complete info.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Currently attending:
Smokingish ***paid***
Cvm4 ***paid***
Rduke10 ***paid***
JP8 ***paid***
Max ***paid***
Wb ***paid***
Jfire ***paid***
Fitze55 ***paid***
andysc83 ***paid***
jwintosh. ***paid***

To be edited as needed.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Oh I wish I could come, the boss already has a trip planned for us as Monday is a federal holiday
Half the guys going are bankers and plan it around that holiday
Bankers and Ballers......:eyebrow:
It does looks like a great time .....
literally a few days before this was posted she got confirmation that they gave her the day off, shes only been there 2 years so doesnt accru vaca quickly so we have to utilize those long weekends for trips

im sad, imma wanting to finally get to herf with you guys