What's new

Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
When I was in Cal (for 3 days) they kept talking about a burger joint. But I can't remember the name. Seems to be the cats meow.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's a Cali thing and it's the best.

My order is Double Double Animal Style add raw onion, fries and a chocolate shake. Then I dip my fries in the shake.

If I'm really hungry I'll get the 4x4
Good Lord, do you have a small heart attack after each one?

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Please tell me y'all are talking about In and Out. There is one being built right now about two blocks from my house.

Between Moro's recipie and all this burger and fry talk I am starving!

Last edited:

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
once there was this boy who got into an accident and didnt come to school. when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black to bright white......

mmm mmm mmm mmm

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
When I was in Cal (for 3 days) they kept talking about a burger joint. But I can't remember the name. Seems to be the cats meow.
In-N-Out Burger baby.

It's a family run burger joint thats been going for 60 years now. well over 100 stores in CA and a few in Vegas, and now AZ.

All fresh produce, meat in never frozen, fresh peeled and cut fries. Extremely limited menu, Burgers fries and drinks that's it.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Good ol In and Out. That exactly what it is in then out. I happen to like Fat Burger also. Damn good onion rings at that place.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian too. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Is that that Hawaiian Burger joint?