What's new

MN Crew assemble

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'll be at Tobacco Grove - Maple Grove, MN on Friday (6-ish?)
Would be great to meet some of my local BOTL!
I doubt that will work for me, but I'll double check and get back to you.
If the lady makes plans of her own, I'll be there.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Unfortunately I'll be traveling on Friday and will be 8+ hours on the road that day so I won't be able to make it. We really need to get the whole crew together soon though.

Last week I was in Chicago. Cigargavin and some of the crew there were talking about doing a get together with the Chicago boys and the MN brotherhood. The issue was where we could all meet that would be the best location. The only problem that I see is that there doesn't seem to be a good in between point that would not require a 5 hour drive for one side or both.

Anyone have a good idea for a location? Maybe Madison?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Unfortunately I'll be traveling on Friday and will be 8+ hours on the road that day so I won't be able to make it. We really need to get the whole crew together soon though.

Last week I was in Chicago. Cigargavin and some of the crew there were talking about doing a get together with the Chicago boys and the MN brotherhood. The issue was where we could all meet that would be the best location. The only problem that I see is that there doesn't seem to be a good in between point that would not require a 5 hour drive for one side or both.

Anyone have a good idea for a location? Maybe Madison?
I vote no to Madison. If I'm going to drive all the way back home, I'm going to smoke at Lake Country Cigars. It's only 45 minutes further east. (Mind you, I'm biased as hell. Not so much towards LCC [I've never been to a Madison B&M], but against the city of Madison).

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I am unfortunately not around for the next couple months. Winter relocation haha
Can't wait for the warm weather to roll around and be back by the lake.
Enjoy the herf gents