• New England Patriots

Votes: 30 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Brady had a great quote post game last night which is what I love about the mentality of the patriots and other teams that subscribe to it:

"When you win say little, when you lose say even less".

It's about shutting your mouth and playing football. Rex Ryan and his team can talk all they want, but until they actually win something, it's just that, Talk.

Pats kicked ass last night. Showed a ton of heart and really wanted that game more than the Jets.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Brady had a great quote post game last night which is what I love about the mentality of the patriots and other teams that subscribe to it:

"When you win say little, when you lose say even less".

It's about shutting your mouth and playing football. Rex Ryan and his team can talk all they want, but until they actually win something, it's just that, Talk.

Pats kicked ass last night. Showed a ton of heart and really wanted that game more than the Jets.
Win or lose, the Patriots are a class act. Period.

Many don't like Brady 'cause of his hair (??)...Whatever. He wins and loses graciously, as does the entire team. The post game interview with Danny Woodhead was equally brilliant: Gracious, and tempered...No bragging, no chest thumping, and plenty of compliments to the Jets. VERY refreshing in an age where there are so many giant egos, and exactly why Moss was let go immediately after he mouthed off to the press about "New England not wanting me here..." buh-bye!!