What's new

Mobile cigar lounge!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
How cool is this! Love this part: "Our lounges are exclusively for cigar and pipe smoking. Cigarettes are prohibited."

A cigar lounge unlike any other

Lashes & MustASHES offers the best elements of your favorite cigar lounge, with one exception - our unique lounge experiences are completely mobile.

Whether you're a connoisseur of cigars or are just interested in a unique experience, we invite you to indulge in the luxury, sophistication and camaraderie you typically only associate with the best local cigar lounges.Our lounge options include our Cigar Veranda, Vintage Land Yacht, and Signature Hostess Service. We offer a comfortable, welcoming place for you to relax, unwind and share stories. Your experience comes fully equipped with all of the amenities you need for a truly memorable affair, including:

* Stocked humidor
* Personal attendant
* Wine & beverage cooler
* Cigar sales & service
* Plush leathers and woods
* Comfortable seating
Lashes & MustASHES

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Mike, can't do or go anywhere with your link my brother, thanks for the info Tobi! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely beats the hell out of my travelling "lounge"...aka the "HappyHerfMobile".....

:cryloud:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I've seen that in magazines before. I'd actually really like to do something like that, but they aren't as mobile as I'd like to be. I think they just cover a region a Florida. I can't stay in one area like that, or else I'd set one up with our RV, it's already bigger than that one!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Dude if that chick is onboard so am I!! Just don't tell the ol lady..LOL
I gotta see the vid once they get it running. I'm not sure it's a great buisness idea but interesting to say the least. To bad Hooters isn't a cigar/restaurant because that would be awsome.