What's new

Modus Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I bought one of these after seeing it mentioned by another member here. It's a nice hefty piece (this product definitely should not be compared to a Bic lighter). Both of the rings (on the nubber and draw tool) were loose on mine when I received it but it's nothing that a dot of Krazy Glue and 2 minutes of my time couldn't fix. No big deal in my book.

I was up-in-the-air about purchasing Hekthor's Redeemer but I just couldn't get myself to pay $80 for something that you stick in a cigar. Believe me, I had a hard time paying $40 for it. However, as @ZaneG said, having it in my mailbox in 2 days thanks to Amazon Prime was an added bonus. I also figured if it was some cheap Chinese piece of garbage, I would just return it to Amazon. Thankfully, that wasn't the case.

It's definitely reassuring to know that a fellow BOTL is responsible for this tool. I always try my hardest to support "the little guy." Well done, @Bird-Dog. Thank you for chiming in. It was great to hear your side of the story.

Last edited:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Ok fellas, this thread has gotten far enough off the rails. I appreciate those who reported it to us, as well as @Bird-Dog coming in to tell his side of the story. There are legal avenues by which to pursue if someone legitimately feels their patent was infringed upon. BOTL is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.