What's new

Mojo

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do we know what happens when CBD oil is burned?

Chemicals have very different properties when burned. I understand CBD is a derivative of marijuana so maybe it’s ok but do we really know?

CBD infused cigars are something I’m sincerely not interested in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we know what happens when CBD oil is burned?

Chemicals have very different properties when burned. I understand CBD is a derivative of marijuana so maybe it’s ok but do we really know?

CBD infused cigars are something I’m sincerely not interested in.
It has a high burning point. Not sure how hot a cigar gets but it works in a vape and some of those get up to around 450° if not higher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi dear friend. I could not access this article. My country is under US sanctions. We do not have good access to scientific resources. Thank you for this article as a pdf file. send for me.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GDaddy and I tried a LOT of different mojos back in the day, trying to get stuff to burn. Some of it was dubious and scary ("potash" this, nitro that) and it still didn't work very well, other than as a lung damaging agent.

What I'm saying is, no.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just smoked one of my few "mojo" sticks. It was great. My experimentation has consistently shown an improvement when I use mojo. The flavor stays the same but is smoother. Even in blends I really like. It's like having a great cigar and then having a great aged cigar. It's usually better.

Here's my thoughts on this subject which has already had many posts by people more knowledgeable than me.

My interest in mojo stemmed from the fact that I believe the leaf we get from the two major suppliers is not as skillfully fermented and aged as the big boys. I find that my rolled sticks significantly improve with age, more so than my commercial sticks. I believe aging is mainly very slow secondary fermentation so if mojo makes this process more effective or faster then it makes sense to use it if you don't want to wait for years to smoke your sticks at their best.

I also believe that while the fancy recipes for mojo are more trouble than they are worth. I think it is the citric acid that does almost all the work. Pineapple juice is significantly more expensive than lemon juice and lemon juice has slightly higher citric acid levels so I used straight lemon juice.
I sprayed all my leaf with it and stored the leaf for a few months. I rolled several blends with and without the mojo and the results were consistent.

I'm not sure if I'll consistently use mojo. It kind of feels like cheating. But I think it helps with the underaged leaf that we have access to.

Keep in mind, my opinion is worth what you paid for it. Happy New Year brothers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have yet to try any sort of mojo. I think I may need to read over this topic again. [mention]Bruce T. [/mention] Thank you for being this topic back up!