What's new

Mold to Gold Give-away

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay fellow B'sOTL I have come up with a contest. I'm going to do my best to explain it and hope you all can understand what it is. The first thing you need to be guessing is cigar brand names ie: Partagas, AVO etc. They will all be NC brands. Here's the deal, I've picked four brands to select cigars from. Anyone that guesses a correct brand name gets an Anejo #77 (shark) sent directly to their door. Yes, a few small spots of mold were on them at one time, but hey they're free. I did wipe em down mind you. Plus, I've smoked some and as long as you smoke em soon, they're all good.

After all four brand names have been guessed, I will give you some cigar sizes. You will then use the brand names to match cigars with the sizes I give. Once you think you have a match, you will write that cigar name down. There will be seven sizes in all so obviously there will be more than one match per brand name. Once you think you have all seven cigar names, you will then use the 1st letter of each name to come up with seven letters. Then the seven letters must be unscrambled to spell a seven letter word. First person to correctly come up with the word gets a Don Carlos lancero shipped to their door. Hence the mold to gold give-away. I hope you guys have fun with this. Also you must bear with me as I do have a day job so I can only check this in early A.M. and evening. Good luck!! :tongueout

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I meant to say this: One guess per person per hour. I just want to give everyone a chance to guess. Smokey you got one...it's Ashton. PM me your addy