What's new

Monster Predictions

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
So the release of the Pudgy Monsters has my mind cranking on this year's monster release...and helps keep me mind off other stuff.
So let's hear what you guys think this year's release will be???
My prediction is FREDDY

Rating - 77.8%
8   2   0
Now that is an idea Sir. Not sure if it is horror enough though. I would think there would be a Creature From the Black Lagoon though ( Creature ). Seems to be the only classic they are missing

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Since the beginning of the series, Pete has said over and over again that there would be 2 Classic Monsters followed by 1 Modern monster, and that has been the case so far:

Frank- Classic
Dracula- Classic
Face- Modern
Wolfman- Classic
Mummy- Classic
Jason- Modern

So, I would bet on a classic monster...of course, he is kind of running out of those, not many left unless he starts really digging down deep...Medusa? Creature from the Black Lagoon (Candella?) etc.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Also, the Phantom of the Opera is a monster I don't hear mentioned often that definitely fits into that "classic" territory. There are definitely more new school monsters then old ones. He'll have to start pulling at straws eventually and doing this like Godzilla or Them!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I know it's not horror but I would love to see The Addam's Family.. With one in the box for each of these;

Gomez Addams
Morticia Addams
Pugsley Addams
Wednesday Addams
Cousin IT
Uncle Fester
Lurch
Thing

Or just one cigar that represents the whole Family.

I think Freddy is well deserving. They could do Jaws and make it a 7X70 lol