What's new

Monte Cristo Knife Set with $200 purchase in Las Vegas

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I get emails from Davidoff of Geneva in Vegas. Usually some unbelievably over priced cigar. This one caught my eye. Spend $200 and get a collectors item

View attachment 2243

Complimentary Montecristo Knife Set
Crafted with care from the coveted German 440C steel and weighing over 7 ounces per knife, this set of Montecristo steak knives makes an impressive presentation. The riveted handle is perfectly balanced for great "hand feel" and the tempered and hardened stainless blade is honed to a razor-like sharpness for precise cutting. Rust proof and stain proof, the set of six is packaged in a handsome hardwood case, perfect for proud display or safe storage

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice knives and truly a collectors item. That said, I like my steaks tender enough that I wouldn't need such a high quality knife.:hysterica

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The owner of my B&M got those for free with one of his shipments.
lol, the owner of my B&M got them too. I was there when he opened it and he was like 'what the fuck am I supposed to do with a set of Montecristo knives? Some cigars would be nice!'
It was pretty funny. They are nice knives, though.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Monte tends to make some really good items. I LOVE their pyramid humidors, and even though I don't golf their golf club set was beautiful. I have their Afrique humidor and it's definitely my favorite.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sure they're nice, too pricey for me
The link above, which has them on eBay, shows the high bid right now at only 34 bucks. However, you only have four hours until the auction ends. Although they "look" nice, 34 bucks is still more than I would pay for them. :laugh: