What's new

Monte Double Corona's

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I was doing some last minute shopping with my wife today and wandered into a shop I don't often visit and they had an open box of the Monte Double Corona's on the shelf. They were kinda pricey so I figured I would check and see if anyone else has tried before I pick some up. My guess is they should be fantastic but sometimes I guess wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I never knew they reproduced them. I LOVE humidor cigars. It's just the price that makes me gasp for air and shit bricks at the same time :rofl:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I never knew they reproduced them. I LOVE humidor cigars. It's just the price that makes me gasp for air and shit bricks at the same time :rofl:

Well our price is high but I was excited seeing them as singles from a reputable store. I go to the festival with the owner of this shop every year and he is a fanatic about the storage so that helps as well. Will have to go pick up a few just in case I guess.

Posted via Mobile Device

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Definitely don't miss out on them. These cigars are usually of excellent quality and never disappoint :thumbsup:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I think I have a few of these left...LMK if you want to trade so you can try one out before you purchase

EDIT: Nope...Gone!
Forgot that some of my buddies and I smoked them for a birthday celebration...Very nice sticks...Get them if you can.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For those of you thinking about picking a few of these up on the secondary market, it is my understanding that this is one of the cigars that was recently being counterfeited and sold/gifted in the on-line cigar community.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
This time I don't have to. I can trace the humidor back to Havana house. I can understand why fakes would be floating around as these are expensive. They are $100 a stick here and think it was $2500 for the humidor in Havana. With there only being 350 of them I passed the first time I saw it then never saw another while there.
Posted via Mobile Device