What's new

Montecristo Ciudad de Musica (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet but i am looking forward to it less and less but i got to try i couldnt rightly talk bad about anythi g i hadnt smoked yet.
I'm not a big fan of halfwheel reviews but he's spot on with this one. I didn't think it could be possible but CH made a cigar worse than the Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
And at different times. Maybe they were in a sick phase? Seems hard to believe theyd settle on a blend that so many would find distasteful... :/
Maybe... I really enjoyed the Calloway release. They smoked super nice on release but I think they hit a sick stage. Last two I’ve tried were awful. Reminded me of @bostoneo made me angry and sick. Just want to punch that guy.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Where are you guys finding these, I wanted to try them? I’m not as excited anymore but still curious

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Maybe... I really enjoyed the Calloway release. They smoked super nice on release but I think they hit a sick stage. Last two I’ve tried were awful. .
It seems like it would either be that or a difference between tobacco used in blend testing and what went into production, which wouldn't make a lot of sense. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time it happened...