What's new

Montecristo Dumas Linea 1935

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Has anyone tried a fairly recent manufacture Montecristo Dumas Linea 1935?

Considering ordering a couple to try out since i have been ordering mostly new to me cc's the last 6 months or so to add to my list of cc's i like and would reorder in the future, but they are pretty pricey at $27 each, so wondering if they are worth the high cost in people's opinion.

Haven't ever seen them mentioned in any of the forums I read.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good but majorly overpriced. You can smoke 3 Edmundos for that price, and I prefer them.
About the answer I was expecting. For the price, my budget would only allow it to be a special occasion smoke anyway, and while i am sampling everything my vendor offers as singles, 3,4 or 5 packs, I'm still trying to keep things within my budget limits for my monthly orders.

Since I started exploring new to me cc's the last 6 months, I have found many I liked for a much more reasonable price, so I think I'll pass on them and get 3 to 5 others I know I like instead.

Thanks for your opinion

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd take petit edmundos over it any day
Just tried my first Edmundo a few months ago and definitely fell in love and always keep a couple on hand now. Excellent smoke and can't beat the price for what you're getting .
Like them enough that I have some Double Edmundos on the way. Figure it will be great having them in a longer format. The petit Edmundo and Edmundo always leave me wanting more...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Double Edmundos were stellar in 2020. Hopefully the quality continues.

All this Edmundo talk made me pull one out last night (phrasing).

Good to hear that the recent double Edmundos are great.

I see a date of 2010 on your Edmundo. How are they with some age? All I have had have been 2020's and pretty fresh off the truck and have found them excellent fresh so curious how much age effects them

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Good to hear that the recent double Edmundos are great.

I see a date of 2010 on your Edmundo. How are they with some age? All I have had have been 2020's and pretty fresh off the truck and have found them excellent fresh so curious how much age effects them

I've had excellent results with the aged Edmundos. Even 2-3 years on them and they seem to shine for me.