What's new

Month Of The Monsters

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I hope everyone had fun with and enjoyed their month of Monsters! It was a cold Halloween but I've braved it through worse. I've saved the Beginning for the end..with thanks to an awesome brother..I will not forget the selflessness shown by the brothers among the forum. Thank you...and hope you all had a great Halloween!

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I hope everyone had fun with and enjoyed their month of Monsters! It was a cold Halloween but I've braved it through worse. I've saved the Beginning for the end..with thanks to an awesome brother..I will not forget the selflessness shown by the brothers among the forum. Thank you...and hope you all had a great Halloween!

And how was is. ..?

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
It was a great profile, smooth at first, spices started picking up in the middle. Sour candy up front, chocolaty on the finish. I think that the little Boris you gifted me, the Full size Boris another brother gifted me and the Jekyll are better for my palette but still a really good smoke. At the nub now actually!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Unicorn!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My favorite Monster thus far was the Full size Face.

I am putting all the others to rest until next Halloween but today, I will smoke one of 3 Jekylls I have.

Next October i will seek out the Monsters I couldnt get my hands on.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I saved back some Jekyll's from last year so I can start doing this every year as well.
Does anyone have any idea when the Hyde will ship this year? I haven't seen much on it yet.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hmmmmm, I knew I should have bought some of those monsters I saw before I left AL. I wonder if I can find any out here near the new home. Would be fun to smoke one on halloween like it appears everyone else did last year!